Saturday, January 8, 2011

Must Resist...

I have been dying to go to the local Lilly Pulitzer store lately.  It's been an urge I've fought now for about 2 weeks and I'm not sure I can hold out much longer.  The local store keeps posting facebook updates about how the new line is in and hanging and the fall line is on super sale.  Last night I shopped online and was moments away from just ordering my lovelies, but since the store is here now I could just go across town and pick out the items myself and have them in my little fingers the same day!! 

Let's see how much longer I hold out on these beauties.







Oh, I die at the loveliness.  What could possibly make you happier? Oh, wait this.



Mommy and Minnie!  I think this year Lucy's Lilly will match Mommy.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment