Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lilly makes me Happy!

While I was perusing the Garnet Hill website the other day to see if the new Lilly line was something I absolutely needed or not, turns out it's not anything I NEED, I did stumble upone their sale page and found the bedding and shower curtain that I fell in love with last year, or whenever it came out.  Usually I'm pretty cheap about the shower curtain, hello TJMaxx, but how could I resist such a beauty for $9?!  NINE dollars!  The bedding was super cheap as well so I just couldn't resist and know it will make me love the bedroom this spring when I break out my purchases.  Plus, the more I thought about it, though I love all those Lilly styles I lusted after a few posts ago we just don't have the extra cash right now to buy those lovelies, so they will have to wait.  Plus the new season collection should be out soon, so maybe I'll find something I need just a bit more.  Check out Garnet Hill though, because you can find some great buys!  Unfortunately, the shower curtain is sold out.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Tara, congratulations on the new blog, it is lovely. I haven't blogged in forever, will get to it when I fell like it. see you at the drudge mill!

    ReplyDelete