Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Conversations with her Daddy

I love watching how Phil and Lucy interact with eachother.  It is truly hilarious seeing them have a conversation about whatever, watching the way she looks at him, the way he scoops her up and gives her kisses and she yells "Spree!" because Daddy is going on a kissing spree and she giggles and smiles while he gives her 2000 kisses.  Sweetest moments between a Daddy and daughter, and I get to stand witness.

Last night I was upstairs and just out of the shower when I hear Phil say to her "your nose is running, I hope you're not getting sick" then came the distinct sound of a nose blowing, twice, immediately followed by "no, NO! we don't blow our nose on Daddy, let me get you a tissue.  Ok, now blow."  Silence.  Then I think she yelled at him and went back to her toys.  I couldn't help but laugh.  Loudly.  I later found out she didn't blow her nose on his shirt, but instead on his bare arm. 

I can't make this stuff up.  The two of them are my favorite people.  My heart.

1 comment: