Thursday, December 30, 2010

Home

It's amazing to me how one change in your home can make it feel totally different.  We have been in need of a new area rug for some time now and I've had my eye on this one at Target.  It's perfect in that it is thick unlike some area rugs that don't provide any cushion for my often tripping and falling Lucy and since we have no carpet in our house this thick one was perfect.  And for the price, who can beat it?!  But I waited forever for it to go on sale, because I don't like paying more than a dollar for things, and it never did so the other day I went ahead and bought it.  LOVE IT!  The color is perfect and the design is pretty great too.  Best of all, Lucy walked in circles on it like she couldn't believe her toes.  She loves her new rug as much as Momma.  Win, win!

If you're in the market for a decent rug I definitely recommend checking this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment